Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Monday, July 11, 2016

"Free Form Weaving Across the Warps"

UPDATE: Thank you all so much for a great class. This same class, "Free Form Cuff" will be taught in Texas at Spring Beads, Spring Texas, November 11, 2016. 
Contact the store for availability: (281) 288-9116

his Saturday, I'll be teaching a class at Bead Soup, in Savage Maryland, July 16th
Each student will be able to select their personal style by way of colors and bead styles. 





On Friday, July 15th, I'll be visiting the store, watching those who stop in to buy the beads,
for next day's class. There are many options and styles, as some beads 'interlock' perfectly. 

I'll be sure to share pictures of all the unique colors ways that develop!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful "looming out of the box".
    Greetings,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva, thank you so much! Speaking of 'box', your boxes and vessels are stunning. That makes your thoughts, of my beading, mean so much.
      Erin

      Delete
  2. Wish I lived closer to take your class...love love these!

    ReplyDelete